Aluminium Melting Furnace – 1.5 tons/hour
Aluminum Melting Furnace system to separate aluminum from other types metals can also be used to clean up scrap copper. Plant comprising of the following: –
- Capacity approximately 1.5 tons per hour
- Runs on Waste Oil approximately 850 liters per shift
- 1 x Furnace for mixed metals i.e. engine blocks, gearboxes window frames etc.
- 1 x Furnace for Aluminum i.e wheel rims, window frames etc.
- Furnace temperature between 800°C to 850°C
- Vortex Smoke Burning Technology – Forced air system for use immediately after loading to assist in burning off combustable materials & smoke reduction.
- After burner in chimney no flumes meets with full E. A. approval
- Height of chimney approximately 12 meters.
- Electric Control Panel with data logger & alarms
- Remote control for doors and vortex system
- Molten Aluminum holding well Capacity 4.9 tons
- Molten Aluminum chutes
- Dimensions: Approximately 8.3 m wide x 9 m deep x 4.7 m high + Chimney
- 4 off Sows
- 2 off Fork Lift Charge Bins
- 1 off Rake
- 38,000 Litres Bunded Storage Tank